Vegan in Chicago

This one was very interesting to me and I had to blog about it. Located in the middle of the beautiful downtown of Chicago was this vegan place called Native Foods café.

The menu was deceiving for a hard core non-vegetarian like me and I was impressed to see varieties as Chicken BBQ Salad, Thai Meatball, Chicken Wings, Bacon & Avo Club sandwich here.

I tried the Chicken BBQ Salad, Thai Meatball and Japanese Sesame-crusted native chicken bites with a Hibiscus iced tea. The substitutes to meat were tofu and I guess more tofu...

The food presentation was incredible and tasted delicious in a different kind of way.  Overly healthy that makes you feel detoxed for a while..or maybe it was just me :P.

Good food, clean and hygienic, great presentation, healthy and tasty (Rating 4.0/5)

Comments

Popular Posts